2013年6月4日星期二

www.hotels.com is NOT trustworthy at all

I normally book online by my own hand. Due to OTC big event in Houston in May of 2013, very few rooms were available in the market for that very night, so I called hotels.com sales rep. 

We both side confirmed my booking of 2 double bed rooms and 2 single bed rooms many times. Sales rep told me he would put the booking in two transactions and charge me fees twice. Well, that is OK to me.

Minutes later, I checked my email and only got one email confirmation of 2 single bed rooms, no other two rooms. I called back immediately, this time another sales rep answered my call. He said he could not find the 2 double bed rooms for me. I said then I had to cancel. He said No because it was within 24 hrs of our check in. I said I just booked within 5 minutes and you sold me not what you promised. He said he could do nothing, I had to call the hotel directly...

I was charged for the service that I never got...

没有评论:

发表评论